TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
9 ofertas laborales
Hace 4 meses
• Provide support about technical issues completed in a professional manner and meeting customer expectations.
• Forge strong and positive relationships with clients by using appropriate customer management skills, being able to recognize the most suitable course of action.
• Achieve an optimal level of understanding of product’s architecture, technical components and installation/configuration of different systems.
• Work with Systems Engineers and Engineering groups which objective is to provide world class support for the company’s products.
Would you want to join in a local organization and work for a global IT security company?
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our Technical Support Representative team.
• Fluency in English (First Certificate or higher).
• Networking basic knowledge (“Técnico en Sistemas Operativos y Redes”; ''Reparación PC y Redes'' diploma or similar).
• Proven experience in Networking technologies.
• Ability and willingness to learn technologies quickly and proficiently
• Availability to work five days a week including weekends.
• Part time job.
• Constant training at issues related to networking
• Join an organization with an excellent work atmosphere and corporate benefits program.
Applicants should submit CV in English and salary expectations.