General Description: Provide admin support to manage beef trade operations to the US.
1. Provide admin support for following up Purchase Orders to beef suppliers.
2. Schedule shipments including bookings and tracking.
3. Manage shipments information.
4. Follow up shipping documentation.
5. Manage other documentation and databases needed for the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
• High level attention to details.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-Motivated and adaptable to change.
• 1 year professional experience in International Trade and/or Business.
• Minimum 3rd year undergraduate student.
• Advance use of Microsoft Office tools.
• Fluent in English (written and oral).
• Full-time employee.