For one of the most interesting IT companies in our market
6 ofertas laborales
Hace 6 días
• Degree in Computer/Systems Engineering or related field (6+ years of relevant industry experience).
• 4+ years experience as a software developer.
• You've used a range of storage engines (SQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, RDS offerings) and know when each type is useful.
• Experience in event streaming architecture and stream processing (Kafka, Spark).
• All your infrastructure is code, you're experienced with configuration and orchestration tools for AWS and bare-metal provisioning (Terraform, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible).
• Effective communication skills, via interactive mediums and documentation.
• Strong written and verbal English competences.
It is an appealing proposal to join one of the most interesting IT companies in our market, starting a long-term journey with genuine career development opportunities. The position gives the chance to solve complex problems related to critical mission services and make a significant contribution. The organization values promote technical excellence and integrity, along with a strong entrepreneurial spirit committed to delighting customers. You will be part of a stable and approachable team in a truly fun and friendly place to work.
Average annual compensation: USD65.000.
We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineers who'll play an integral part within autonomous multi-disciplinary product teams working closely alongside UX designers and full-stack/software engineers to deliver quality, rock-solid customer experiences. You will be part of a remote team based in Uruguay reporting directly to USA.
We are looking for software engineers with a proven track record of building robust, scalable products & platforms with an eye for finding elegant solutions to complex problems using the latest technologies. The organization works in small teams with clear objectives, a process which allows for accountability and transparency, and an expectation to support and maintain the software created. You’ll be someone who will work on automating and scaling the systems for ever-increasing growth.