Day-by-day management responsibilities over a team of creative staff as well as account managers/producers.
- Interfaces directly with clients to carefully identify and craft project solutions for their needs and oversee the work produced by the team.
- Maintenance and growth of excellent client relationships for YaMa Group. The PM turns client requests into schedules, statements of work, and concrete production tasks.
Minimum 5 years of experience as Product or Project Manager, managing creative production (staff and/or 3rd party vendors).
• Experience working with international project factors would be a plus (clients, teams, localization consultants, and vendors).
• Experience in managing different types of projects (from brand identity to environments).
• Fluent written and spoken English.