- Salary settlement tasks, Payroll or Benefits experience preferred.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Responsible for maintaining all business and employee information in the strictest confidence
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Advanced oral and written English skills.
Please add your salary expectations to your resume.
We are looking for a student in administration, accountability o bachelor´s degree in
administration for the payroll assistant position. The responsibilities will be related to salaries settlement and administrative duties in general.
- Creation and monitoring payments control sheets.
- Payments and documentation delivery.
- Permanent contact with the internal operations area.
- Support to internal clients.
- Contact with banks and external suppliers.
- Coordinate file to be sent to the Bank to request bank accounts for payroll to minimize the issuance of checks as priority.
- Primary point of contact with company’s payroll Bank executive. Coordinate site bank visits
- Create, validate and promote data entry system to Ops management to guarantee an accurate timekeeping control.
- Responsible for all tickets (food, fuel, transportation) request, and balance them in coordination with payroll to prepare deliverable.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Terciario no universitario en administración
. Terciario no universitario en contabilidad
. Experiencia de 1 año en el área de Administración - secretariado. Idioma Inglés