• Studying a technical career in IT (information Technology)
• Advanced level of English and Spanish, both oral and written.
• Proficient computer skills including desktop computing systems hardware and software.
• Relevant technical training and/or certifications preferred.
• Prior experience in a technical support role preferred.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and to prioritize and organize work.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
We are a Multinational Corporation looking for our next IT end user support, our environment assures a career path and professional growth.
• Provides first level PC/technical support for local or remote users.
• Set up and move workstations; repair PCs; image PCs; and troubleshoot printer problems and network connectivity issues of minimal complexity.
• Install software, and telecommunications services such as computers, system software and hardware, and cabling as requested.
• Follow documented processes to conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and diagnose hardware and software problems. May replace defective components, and provide technical assistance as directed.
• Respond to and complete IT help tickets in a timely manner, escalating larger or more complex issues to appropriate IT staff.