• Talks to customers through email to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Troubleshoot and communicate technical answers clearly and concisely
• Take accountability for and resolve all customer issues and follow up when appropriate
• Ability to multitask and use online resources
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• High School Diploma
• Advanced German communications skills, both oral and written
• Intermediate English or Spanish communications skills, both oral and written – not exclusive
We offer great compensation for German Speakers Customer Services Representative
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time.
Alorica offers the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy environment to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with tens of thousands of awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer back office email support to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion about a particular product or service.
You’re literally the contact of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need to apply.
Bachillerato secundaria en otros servicios personales